DIY RANGE - Kichens, Kitchenettes, Garage storage, Laundries, Sculleries,
This range of cabinetry gives you everything you want in a functional kitchen without the price tag. There are a variety of storage solutions to add to your cabinets giving you a kitchen to be proud of and share with friends and family. European cabinets and Blum hardware give you lasting quality and peace of mind. Keeping with the Kiwi DIY culture it comes flat-packed with easy to follow assembly instructions, this keeps costs down. The DIY Range is also perfect for B&B kitchenettes, garage storage, sculleries or laundries. The flat packs come with everything you need in each pack. Teamed with unbeatable prices this makes it a popular and practical choice.
- Five Year Warranty
- Thermoformed Moisture & Impact resistance MDF Doors
- Blum Soft closing hardware
- Stainless Steel Handles included
- PUR Sealed Board for Moisture Resistance
- Carcass Edges fully sealed with PVC
You can also choose to do a certain amount of your installation and get our team to do the difficult bits. ie. Fitting your built in oven and microwave into oven towers, ask us for our hourly rate.
Please read the information below for terms and conditions :
When doing your own Design and Installation :-
Please feel free to come into the showroom to see the cabinetry and ask advice. See below for tips, terms and conditions
DESIGN TIPS :
- Please double check all your room measurements and to ensure the cabinets and appliances work in your space because it's your responsibility to make sure everything fits.
- Decide if you be using the same footprint and if not, check that it's feasible to do so and if necessary that any plumbing and electricity can be moved.
- Remember the working triangle of a good flow between your Fridge, Cooktop and Sink and incoperate that into your design.
- It's best not to place drawers, dishwashers, pullouts in corners or make sure you have a filler so that handles can glide past each other.
- Make a list of everything you would like space for ie. cutlery, crockery, pots, plastic containers and check you have remembered to house everything.
- It is your responsibility to check the fit of all appliances before installation of the cabinetry and to make the appropriate adjustments if necessary ie. Ovens and built in microwaves do not automatically fit into an oven tower, adjustments have to be made.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that appliance manufacturer’s requirements and/or building codes are complied with. We can accept no liability for damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) caused by incorrect installation of appliances.
PICK UP :
STYLED SPACES ON LINE SHOP
With the emphasis on the Kiwi DIY culture everything we supply in our on line shop can be installed yourself, this cuts down on expensive labour costs and time. We have provided sample ideas, tips and information for designing your own spaces.
Base Cabinets - Click here for full range
The DIY range is ideal for those looking for a stunning kitchen without the price tag Base units consist of single & double door units, 3 and 4 drawer units, undercounter oven units and pullouts For Florence set: Each cabinet comes flat-packed, packaged individually with MDF thermo-wrapped foil doors, stainless steel handles, adjustable feet and Italian made soft close hinges.
Base Corner Cabinets - Click here for full range
These laminate doors are durable and hard wearing.with a striking gloss finish.
Wall Cabinets - Click here for full range
This range of cabinets will give you everything you want with style and functionality at an amazing price. Wall Units consist of single & double door units, horizontal flap up units and microwave units.
Pantry Cabinets - Click here for full range
All cabinets are European made with European hardware. Pantriy Units
Panels & Toe Kicks - Click here for full range
Panels and toe kicks to add the finishing toches to your design
- Items are to be picked up 1/17 Monk Street, Whitianga.
- Before accepting the products, you must ensure all boxes are not damaged. Anything that is not satisfactory is to be noted straight away. If goods are signed for without any defect notes, it is assumed that everything received is in perfect condition and we will then not be liable for any damaged items.
- It is your responsibility to check all items for size, colour, specification and quality before installation. You have 7 days to let us know of anything missing or incorrect.
WORDS OF ADVICE :
- Allow sufficient time before installation to accommodate any unforeseen delivery delays and for you to review that all items ordered have been delivered and have arrived undamaged. You must notify us of any defects in the
- We will replace faulty goods under warranty only – not removal and re-installation cost.
- Warranty will be void if our products are cut, altered or reshaped